When we categorized the most common Wedge user scenarios, the following cases came up. Different user scenarios are usually linked together; for example, the situation awareness view also includes the possibility to drill down into very detailed analysis.
Situation awareness | Know exactly what is happening in your processes
Wedge offers ready-made views for situation checks with just one click.
- Diagrams & Dashboards
- Center Lining
- Predictions & Forecasts
- Standard views
- Morning meetings
- Shift change meetings
- Hop-in to the control room for “what’s up”
Ad-hoc need for process data | Get fast facts to support your decision making
Simple and fast data retrieval, cleansing, and analysis – the basics of Wedge use.
- In the middle of a meeting
- In process operations when something is abnormal
- In process operations: how we did it earlier
- In process operations: when I change this parameter, what are the consequences
Optimization and development | Learn how to improve processes and operations
Process status comparisons and analysis are easy to do with Wedge.
- What is the difference between a good and bad operation window?
- Finding best practices
- What are the effects of bad practices?
Deep analysis | Find the root causes even in the tricky cases
Data analysis-driven projects benefit from Wedge.
- Development projects
- Troubleshooting project