We are pleased to introduce the latest version of the Wedge data-stream analysis (DSA) system. Fruit of continuous development, it analyzes and synthesizes data streams on third-party system use, all fully automatically, online.
This opens a whole new world of possibilities for utilizing process-data streams. For example, Wedge DSA can be used for automatically monitoring process status, searching events, and vendor-independently communicating Wedge-processed data to reporting and visualization tools. It even enables analyzing data streams from multiple production lines and sites simultaneously, for benchmarking purposes.
The latest DSA enhancements
- A completely new Web-based user interface
- Enhanced calculation and data-stream management
- Auto-recovery functions to deal with broken data streams
- Enhanced monitoring and calculation-based analysis functionality
- Message queue availability for third-party communication
If you would like to learn more about how DSA could benefit you, please contact us, at firstname.lastname@example.org.